CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

"Pay It Forward"


Hello Everyone, 

I know it be a little  while since my last post but you can rest assure that I will have something great for you. Dusti@ scrappinwithcricut.com had this great idea and I wanted to share it with you guys. I am so excited to participate and hope you will join in as well. 

"Pay It Forward" is the idea of blessing someone with a random act of kindness without expecting anything in return. It’s passing on a kindness, hoping that your recipients will do the same, and forming a never-ending chain of goodwill. But it isn’t only kindness, it is also a means to connect and share instead of just keeping it to ourselves.

"I promise to send an original creation to the (1st) 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this on there blog, and send something they make to the 1st 5 people who comment on their status."

Here's what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I will send a handmade gift to the first 5 people who comment.
2. Create a post on your blog offering the same.
3. Send a handmade item to your first 5 people who comment.
4. It must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
Please do not sign up unless you are fully committed to making your 5 items!

**If you are one of the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post, PLEASE email me your mailing address to (lferry2626@gmail.com) PLEASE put "PAY IT FORWARD" in the subject line.  Thanks so much!!  I'm excited to Pay It Forward!!**  So until next time ....

Have A Scrappy Day
LaKesha

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lakesha,
    I love this post!! I think it's a great thing what you guys are doing!! I am willing to commit to do this and I'm quite excited!! I already posted the blog on my blog!! Thank once again for letting me be a part of this!!
    Amanda
    http://tropickrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews