CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cherish These Days


Hello Everyone,

I been MIA for a little while but I am back now. I got my inspiration  today from one of my new follower ( Shen @ My Curious Craft).  You guys know how I love to learn new things. Well here is another awesome card. It is a  Z Fold Card.  I am going to enter it into the Paper Playtime Challenge #48. I really like how this one turned out. I scrapped the first one because it was just okay. And it was not my best work, so I used it to learn how to make the card correctly and then came up with this one.  I left the inside blank for journaling. So I hope you like it. Leave me comment and let me know what you think.  So until next time ...

Have A Scrappy Day
LaKesha

1 comment:

  1. Hi LaKesha,
    Totally fabulous...you absolutely rocked it. You did such a fabulous job. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews