CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Me & My Boys






Hi Everyone, 

I have a really cute layout that  I done about me and my boys. This was one day after church. We were hanging out drinking coffee and hot cocoa. If anyone know me, they will tell you that I love to take pictures. I guess that is why I never leave home without my cameras.  Yes, cameras ( you always need a back up just in case the one fails) But anyway, we took these pictures just playing around. I was trying to get a picture of me alone and they kept running in my picture.  My boys are always fussing at me about not having any pictures of them on my blog so today is for them.   So until next time...

Have A Scrappy Day,
LaKesha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lakesha, this is a wonderful layout of you and the boys. I was here during the link up and wanted to see what else you have been up to. I love the monkey cards in your next post too, they are really cute. I noticed your followers blog is gone, mine too. I have so much trouble with that thing. Well I just wanted to say Hi:) Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews