CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday






Side View

Hello Everyone,

I have another quick card for you guys. I made this using paper from my scrap pile.  Yeah I actually used something from the scrap pile. I was really impressed with how this came out. It took me about 30 min to make it. And the hardest part was getting the fold right. Thanks you guys for all your wonderful comments. It really mean a lot to me. So until next time...

Have a Scrappy Day!!

LaKesha Ferry

3 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! Look what you were able to create with SCRAPS! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LaKesha! I just joined your blog too, you have some beautiful work! I love this card. Good for you for usiing up those scraps! The fold is great, it really makes the card pop.
    Sabrina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lakesha,
    Beautiful card...very elegant. You rocked it. I am your newest follower. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews