CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Monkey Business Card


Hey You Guys, 
I made these two card just because I have been talking to some fellow bloggers about having circuit cartridges that we never use. Well here is one I can take off of my list. I have so many cartridges that I have never used  and so today, I declare that I am going to do my own cartridge exploration and see what I come up with. I might find a lot of things that I can use. So my plan is to maybe explore and make something from each cartridge in my library. Now I not sure how long this will take but I making an effort to start. So until next time...

Have A Scrappy Day
LaKesha

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card creations LaKesha! I too need to use some of my other carts as well. Create A Critter is my FAV! You did such an awesome job with your card creation. TFS! ~ Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I'm loving the little monkey and so glad you finally used this cartridge:) I don't have that particular cartridge but it looks like a good one:)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, the monkey is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews