CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My First Blog Award!!!

 I was so honored to received this award my friend  Jazmin at Jazzys Cards. I would like to thank Jazmin for choosing me to pass the beautiful thing to. So here are the rules for the A Thing of Beauty Award:

I must share 5 things about myself (1 of the listed items must be something about crafting) and then pass the award to 5 other blogs.

1.  I love the Lord with all my heart. And as long as I have Him, my hubby/ kids and time to scrap, I don't need nothing else.
2.  My husband supports me in everything that I do. He was the one that encouraged me to start showing my work off.
2.  I am afraid of the Cricut Imagine. (LOL)  I love what it can do but I am a person that do not like to waste anything. So I don't like experimenting with my print cartridge unless I really am going to use whatever I cut out. Isn't that crazy!!
3. I just got my Cricut Expression 2 yesterday!! Yeah!! It took a few weeks to convince my hubby to buy for me. But I finally got.
4. I love staying up to daybreak crafting but sometimes it hard for me to get back on track.  BUT it  is well worth it.
5.  Scrapbooking is like therapy for me. Some people choose medication, alcohol or gambling. I choose to spend time reflecting on my life and how God has continued to bless me over and beyond.


So here are the ladies that I passed the award onto because their work really inspire me:

Lynda @ Lynda's Creative Touches
Faith @ Faith Abigail Designs
Angi @ Angi & Cokie Designs
Tsrel @ It's A Family Affair
Elizabeth @ 217 Creations



3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much Lakesha. Sooooo sweet of you. Love your designs. I really want a Cricut Imagine. I will probably need to take a class to learn how to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Your blog really DOES have STYLE :) Have fun with your Expression 2! I know you're gonna come up with some fab projects.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews