CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Flattered!!








Well look at this. I have received some wonderful awards from Tiffany today. She is a lady whom I met at church who I later I found out through a mutual friend that we shared the same hobby. She is an awesome Woman of God and always giving back to other. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me.
Along with these two awards, I have to give 7 random facts about myself. So here we go:



1. I drink coffee all day long and right now my flavor is Kona.
2. I must have a cup of coffee before I go to bed. If not, I wont fall the sleep.
3. I love learning how to make new things. ( especially embellishments)
4.God blessed me with the best husband that supports my addiction to scrapbooking.
5. I love to stay up to at least 3am in my craft room.
6. Geaux Tigers!! 
7. I celebrate my birthday for an entire week in which I received small gift everyday. 



















Also I have to pass this on to 8 people. So here we go: (All these ladies are great, so please visit their blogs)
1. Jazmin  ( she gave me my first award)
2. Shen
3. Pam
4. Dr. Sonia
5. Leanne
6. Melissa 
7.  Yolie
8.  Patty

So Until Next Time...

Have A Scrappy Day
LaKesha



6 comments:

  1. You're quite welcome, my friend! I adore your blog! Keep bringing us all the craft goodness! I'm with you on just about all of your random facts and looking forward to #4 being fulfilled in my life :) Let's have coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats on your blog award. Love your designs. And I loooovvveee coffee too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over to see what you were up to and to my surprise you had given my some awards. You are just so sweet. I accept with gratitude. And thank you for your special friendship. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaKesha, love, I am sending the love back to you. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You so much Lakesha. I am honoured

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS LAKESHA! You deserve these awards, you are FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews