CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Paying It Forward






 Hello Everyone,

This is for my blogger friend Amanda. She was on the first person to make a comment on my pay it forward post about 6 week ago. I am suppose to make something handmade for the first five people that leave a comment and accept the challenge to do the same.  They are to then post the "Pay It Forward " information on their blog and do the same. I still have 4 spots available lady and it is really not that hard. So hurry up and leave a comment, so that I can make you something. I have linked the information in this post so that you can ready the instruction before leaving a comment. So that you can decide if this is something you might want to do. So until next time....

Have A Scrappy Day
LaKesha

4 comments:

  1. Hello LaKesha,
    I replied to your message you sent me. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks so much for the card!! It's super cute!! I love it!! Thanks again!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LaKesha, what a great idea...love the card. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet of you to do. I am not feeling well so I just wanted to tell you to come by my blog and get some awards I have for you. When I fell better I will come back and chat. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl
    It was so nice meet you at sonja's party. You are a absolute doll.... Love your work,,, and I love love love this card

    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews