CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

MAG Challenge by the Page #40

Hello Everyone,


Today I have a project designed for  MAG Challenge by the Page.  The project for today came from the Storybook Cricut cartridge page 45. I used the flower die cut. I tried several other project and I really didn't like them, so I scrapped them and started over. This was more like it.   So I hope you enjoy it and decide to join in on this weeks MAG Challenge by the Page. Remember that you can only use the die cuts from the specified page. But don't worry,  you are allowed to use any other types embellishments just as long as they are not from any other cricut cartridges.  I hope you decide to join in on this week's challenge because you are always invited. So until next time....


Have a Scrappy Day!!
LaKesha


Card Recipe:
white cardstock -
teal velvet ribbon
brown ribbon
bling
chestnut brown color box ink
white pen
Storybook cartridge pg 45

5 comments:

  1. Very very nice. Love the sentiment too. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the colors and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Wow!! This is just beautiful!! Awesome job this week :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaKesha this is so pretty, the things you scrapped were probably pretty too silly girl! You always do such a wonderful job on everything.

    I have an award to share with you on my blog. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews