CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Basketball is Life


Hello Everyone,

Today I have a quick layout that I done for my boys basketball championship win. This was such a great day for them. This was their 1st championship win. They was overwhelmed with joy and being able to see that their hard work actually paid off. The was the perfect close to a great 2011 basketball season and now we gearing up for an even better football season.  So until the next time ....

Have a Scrappy Day
LaKesha

4 comments:

  1. Awesome LO! I really need to do more pages in my son's book. TFS

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun lay-out!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your boys!! The LO is awesome:)) You did a great job again Sweetie. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews