CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Joy!!


Hello Everyone,

I have quick card that I made using my scraps from my last project. This card really said alot to me after the awesome Word, I received Sunday from pastor Joel Stockstill. He taught about how to keep a pure heart. He explained to us that "Happiness is a feeling". Happiness was never one of  God's  promises but "JOY" is something totally different.  God promised us unspeakable joy. Joy is a gift from God were as happiness is an emotion. Joy is something that lives with in us. It a gift from God that no one can take away from you.  So I thought how perfect this was for this card, to remind me to stop operating off of emotion and start walking with in the gifts that God gave me.  So until next time....

Have A Scrappy Day
LaKesha

1 comment:

Total Pageviews