CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Simple Joys

This was the 1st Circut Imagine layout I done. I was trying to get familiar with the machine and it functions. So this is one of the projects I came out with. There are so many things that I love about the Circut Imagine. But I think it is necessary to keep your other circuit machines too. It just makes my life so much easier to have the ability to use one for one thing and the other for something else. But enough of that. I am so excited to announce that I am participating in my first blog hop this saturday May 21-22. I had so many mixed feeling about this (happy but scared at the same time). So I have been busy as a bee working a few things for this up coming blog hop.

So as of today this is the line up for next the blog hop:


Here's the list of blogs & the order


So until next time...


Have a Scrappy Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be scared :) I can't wait to see what you come up with! I know it's going to be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews