CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Cream In My Coffee


Happy Mother's Day Everyone,
I hope everyone had a wonderful day of being pampered and loved on by their children and spouses. I know I did. My day, well I guess I should say weekend started friday night with my usual date with hubby and ended tonight with an extra special dinner with my family. I spent this weekend remembering my mother and grandmothers who have went own to be the Lord. I also buried an Aunt on saturday too. So this weekend was and emotional yet wonderful time. I got the opportunity to spend time with my family members (some whom I have not seen in a long time). But it really was sad but great at the same time.  Well I made this card a few week ago and since I have been kind of busy this week, I haven't had time to get into may craft room to make something new. So I found something I haven't posted yet. So I hope you enjoy. So Until next time...

Have a Scrappy Day!!

LaKesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews