CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Bitter Sweet"


My son graduated on this past monday. Yeah!!! It is great that his has complete the this phase of his life but it sad for me as mother to see my first born actually grow up. Where did the time go? It seem like it pasted by so fast. I am happy yet a bit afraid of what comes next for him. As a parent you always want your children to have the best and be the best. And sometimes they might not do everything or always take the advice that you give them but as I go on this week, I realized that I have to "Let Go and Let GOD". I know that we have raised him up to be a great young man and rooted him in Word of Lord and with that I am going to stand on the Word of GOD and trust and believe that "All will be Well" in Jesus Name.

So Until Next Time ....

Have a Scrappy Day
LaKesha

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to him and you as well! Mine graduates next year.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews