CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Tiny Dancer

Hello Everyone, 
I know it has been a little while since my last post but I have had a crazy week. I thought it was about time for me to post an actual scrapbook layout instead of a card. I came across this old pictures of my daughter  when she was 5 years old (2000) and instantly got inspired. I purchase the Twinkle Toes Cricut cartridge on black friday and never used it until the other day. When I found these pictures, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  So I hope you enjoy it. If you want any of my recipes, just email me or leave a comment. So until we meet again ... Have a Scrappy Day!!

LaKesha
 I did a close up of the top and bottom half to hopefully allow you to see the glimmer mist and  glitter effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews